insanity

sometimes warm sometimes cold....depending on whether i know you!! Most of the time mad & full of sarcasm!!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Lost in BJ


This week we had the privilege of having the Instructor from Thailand – Thai Jam Instructor (TJI) for BC and BJ. I couldn’t make it to his BC class- it was rather early for me. So I was anticipating the BJ class. It kicks off with BJ 20!!! WOW!! Fabulous!! I can’t remember any of the BJ Instructor doing a release so far back. Right after that it was followed by BJ 21.

The class was FULL. Okay so Mr. Taller –than-thou was not there on that day. (Thank God). All the regular Jammers were there. I tried to get UV to come for TJI class but as usual UV declined. I was standing at the back of the class, couldn’t really see TJI’s moves. I was totally and absolutely LOST. What with the unfamiliar tracks, I felt like I’m having ‘two left’ leg all of a sudden. When TJI motion to the left you can see some members moving to the right – its not just one or two, it’s about quarter of the class. Yours truly included. So frustrating actually. I guess this happened because the track on that day was quite old and all of us are not familiar with the combo. It didn’t help that TJI is not a gifted person on the cueing department!!!! I have not felt so LOST in a BJ class. Of course looking at TJI doing the entire ‘stunt’ is awesome. Unfortunately, it just didn’t work for me.

I stayed on throughout the entire class not because I’m enjoying the class but merely to learn the combo of those beautiful older releases.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger Ultraviolet said…

    wahhh, TJI cue-ing that bad ar?? hmmm, luckily din go for his BC lehhh...otherwise might have ended up cursing!!! LOL

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Mackie said…

    i'm afraid that's rite leh... dunno la mayb just for BJ kua...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home