insanity

sometimes warm sometimes cold....depending on whether i know you!! Most of the time mad & full of sarcasm!!

Friday, December 01, 2006

Rolling Ball



I was late. Mr Bus Driver was kind enough to wait for me - again. Hehehehe…

Today in Pilates class we were using Gym Ball. There were only SIX of us! So G decided to use the Gym Ball. Now this is my first attempt using Gym Ball after months of classes with G using only the mat. The last time I used the Gym Ball – with other instructor, it just rolls away from me. It was a notable contretemps when I lose balance and the gym ball roll away to the other end of the studio!!! Hahahaha…. Best part was the ball hit the person on the other side. Wakakakka …..Those were my earlier Pilates class.

The first curl down had my upper abs complaining already!! “Stretch””Agrhh” “Stretch” Again. OMG time stop!! Sweats was dripping down my brow (though that the studio was rather cold) by the time I’m doing the push up with the gym ball. Then G saw all of us making “sei lor” faces, G smile! Hahaha..(you know … those ‘wicked smile’ ) G knows all of us are struggling to do this!! No doubt you can see those ‘regulars’ were all ‘complaining’ with their faces!!- Yours truly also la….since I believe I’m entitled to be called ‘regulars’ liao…

Balancing with the Gym Ball is no joke! Half of the time my arms and legs were shaking. Complaining on the unusual push up, stabilizing and stretching of the muscle I made them do. Because there were only 6 of us, each one of us have the full attention from G. Alas, the Stretching and Pulling from G begin… So here we go.. ready ….arms *stretch* *stretch* *stretch* again…*hold your ribcage**don’t arch your back*.. blah blah… Whoa….. can die man!!

It was worthwhile waking up to G’s class……..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home